Auto Hide Comments Hana
This WordPress plugin hides comments. You can hide all. Or you can define list of commenter’s emails and/or name to hide the comments. Or hide the auto posted comments with future dates.Auto Hide Comments Hana
See the screenshots for quick samples.
2. Pluggin Settings screen . Adding myself to test Hide Comments using comment names.
3. Same posting after the plugin activation. Note that the comment from ‘HanaDaddy’ is not showing.
- Hide comments using Email (list each in a separate line) : All comments posted by these emails will be hidden. You will need to list the emails in each separate line.
- Hide comments using Name (list each in a separate line): All comments posted by these names will be hidden. You will need to list the names in each separate line. This is case sensitive.
- Hide comments with Future Time: If a comment has the creation date of future time, hide it.
- Hide all comments: Hide all comments.
- Auto Hide Comments Status: Temporarily disable the plugin . If you disable the plugin from the plugins setting screen, all related configuration will be deleted. If you just want to allow all comments to be shown temporarily, you can just ‘disable’ using this option.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and unzip the zip file. Upload `auto-hide-comments-hana` folder with all of its contents to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress Admin Interface.
- Adjust the default settings in the ‘Settings’ and ‘Auto Hide Comments’ menu in the Admin Interface.
* Initial Creation